Thursday 1 April 2010

New issue out Friday 2nd April

Yep, it's that time again! The next issue of Craft Stamper - May issue - is out on sale this week.

Lots of lovely projects this month to inspire you. We have a gorgeous background tutorial from our new face Liesbeth who I introduced to you yesterday; we have some clever easel cards made from Nestabilities dies; Stamping for Scrapbookers shows you how to make a texture paste frame... and lots more of course.

We have exciting things in store for our June issue as it's our tenth birthday issue! More news over the coming month.

2 comments:

  1. still waiting for my postie to deliver !

    looking forward to reading it !

    fab mag thanks !
    maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great edition Katy. Love the new scrapbook articles as I often forget I'm a stamper when I scarp book.

    ReplyDelete