Friday 15 May 2009

Mmmmmmmmm, sugary.............

As you may know, I love Leanne Ellis, a Welsh artist who designs for Sugar Nellie stamps. I've now seen the new designs she has done (due for release any day) and they are lush! Her artwork is quite unusual and the stamps a little more 'arty' than some of the other Sugar Nellies. I love them and I'm sure you'll be seeing the odd creation popping up here in due course (I have tons of birthdays pending so lots of cards to make).

The stamps are not in the shop (Funky Kits) yet but due in very soon. Sneaky peeks over at the Sugar Nellie blog.

And talking of sugary things, Kay Carley is giving away some fab candy on her blog. Check it out here: kaycarley.blogspot.com. Her new flower stamps (part of the giveaway) are just lovely.

Have a fab weekend,
Katy

2 comments:

  1. They are lush stamps and I have been patiently wait for them to arrive. I have just placed my order and can't wait for them to arrive. I'm going to have lots of fun with these. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy I agree Leanne's new stamps are lush and I have managed to order them just awaiting delivery. Can't wait!
    Also I thought you might like to know that she has graciously agreed to do an interview for my Blog - http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/
    We have agreed on the questions and answers, so I am hoping to post it by the end of next week. So if you would like your blog readers to know thats fine with me. I feel very honoured that she would do this and I want to share it with others.
    Also, as I have had two projects contributed. Do I qualify to be listed among your Contributor Blogs? hugs Shelley Hargreaves

    ReplyDelete