Monday 5 January 2009

Sketch Challenge!

Play along with our Sketch Challenge!

Here is the sketch Craft Stamper designers Isabelle Norris, Lana George and Rachel Ward used for their artwork in the February issue. In case you haven't seen it, the Sketch Challenge is a new feature, where three artists produce a card, altered item and scrapbooking project using the sketch provided. Simple idea, but it's great to see what the different designers come up with.

I'd love to see what you guys can create with the sketch! I do hope you'll play along and I'll send a little bit of candy to one person who joins in, selected at random.


The candy up for grabs is this lovely set of swirly stamps kindly donated by Jennie from the Artistic Stamper. Just leave a comment here with a link to your sketch-based piece (or email me at cs@traplet.com if you don't have a blog).

Take care and see you soon!
Katy

PS - I am contemplating another challenge feature and have put a poll up so let me know your thoughts. xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Am I the 1st ?? :-)
    I loved making this card :-) It took me ages to decide on what to use etc but I am happy with the result. You can see my card here

    Happy New Year
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your magazine and your blog so I was so pleased to see you had a challenge running and a sketch one at that ! You can see my card here

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Not made a card as i have just found this blog, but i think challenges would be a good idea. bought the may in November and thought it was great, now need to find a local supplier!

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and Happy New Year. My favourite magazine by miles!
    Here is my card.

    Julietxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy,
    I love your magazine and was so happy to find your blog! I was so pleased to see you had a challenge running and just had to have a try at your sketch! You can see my card right here!!!
    Thanks so much I had great fun with this and really experiemented with my stamping!
    HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katy, you have really turned your mag around since the revamp I can't wait for the first friday of the month to arrive, loved your new challenge heres mine
    looking forward to next month
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry, I have just realised my link did not work to my card so I will try again....

    Here is my card

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya I tried to leave a link to my card but not sure I did it right so I'm sending you another
    my blog address is
    http://debs-eternity-cards.blogspot.com
    love Debs

    ReplyDelete